Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ryan & SADIE First Week

Well it's been interesting. SADIE is settling in well. She is still wanting to check every thing out. We spend our days going through our sessions and lying around the house. On Mondays and Wednesdays I go to class and she spends time in her kennel. I find myself counting down the minutes until class is over so I can get home and be with her. I feel bad when I put her in the kennel. At night she sleeps next to my bed or in the bed with me and she is still getting excited at the sounds in the house at night. She will wake me up growling and sometimes a low bark. This is fine with me because this is one of my fears of something happening at night when I'm sleeping. I love that she tells me that something is going on. All in All everything is going very well and I enjoy every minute with SADIE.